Financial Disputes

If you have an undisputed debt to collect, you have the right to enforce collection of this debt through summary proceedings. We can assist you throughout the process of recovering the debt. We will first submit an application for summons to the district court and then, following official confirmation from the court that this debt is owed to you, we will direct the government enforcement agency to ensure that the debt is recovered and returned to you. Throughout this process, we will ensure your rights are protected.